Casey RACE has aquatic-based facilities for everyone. From toddlers to serious lap swimmers – we’ve got you covered. You can work on your fitness in our 50 metre lap pool, bring the kids along to our water slides, splash park, program and leisure pool, organise a hassle-free children’s birthday party or simply relax in the spa, sauna or steam room.
- Indoor 50m swimming pool
- Toddler play pool
- Interactive splash park
- Water slides - Raft Ride and Space Bowl
- Warm Water Pool
- Spa, steam room and sauna
- Swimming Lesson program pool
Lane swimming is available during all open hours. We strive to always keep at least one lane open for public use, however there may be the odd special event exception.
Please note our boom** times within the centre are as follows:
- Monday - Friday - 50m pool available from open to 9.00am and 8.00pm to close
- Saturday - Boom remains at 25 metres all day
- Sunday - 50m pool available from 4.00pm to close
* All other times are two 25 metre pools.
* All times may change with no notice due to unforeseen circumstances that may occur within the Centre.
** pool divider splitting 50 metre pool into two 25 metre pools.
The pool is a great way to get the blood flowing and limber up the joints. The pool is popular and is open only to adults during the majority of the day.
Relax and unwind with a therapueutic visit to the spa, sauna or steam room.
There is nothing like the searing heat of a sauna or steam room to open up your pores and flush away your worries.
Muscles relax, toxins release and the mind becomes clear.
Or you can hop in the spa for an invigorating warm water massage.
Water and air jets work their magic as the hassles of the day disappear.
Taking a regular spa, sauna or steam is reported to:
- Improve immune system
- Relieve joint and muscle pain
- Improve blood flow and circulation
- Assist people with sleep disorders
Apart from the therapeutic benefits of a sauna or spa – there’s the chance to just relax and feel good!
Try a visit to the sauna, steam room or spa on your next visit.
- Please shower before entering the spa or sauna.
- Those wishing to use the Spa, Sauna, Steam area must be over the age of 16 years
- A wristband must be worn in the Spa, Sauna, Steam area at all times and shown upon request of the lifeguard.
Casey RACE has some great water slide attractions including a raft ride where you can go down by yourself or in pairs, and the Space Bowl, a super fast water slide that shoots you down the completely dark water chute before spinning you around the bowl and landing you into the pool. They are great fun!
The water slides are open during the following times
March to November (Winter Periods)
Monday - Friday 4.00pm - 7.00pm
Weekends, School Holidays & Public Holidays 10.00am - 6.00pm
December to February (Summer Periods)
Monday - Thursday 4.00pm - 8.00pm
Friday 4.00pm - 7:30pm
Weekends, School Holidays & Public Holidays 10.00am - 7.00pm
General water slide rules
- Read and obey all posted signs
- Ride at your own risk
- Obey all instructions given by the Lifeguards operating the slides
- No glass, cigarettes or food allowed in the waterslide area
- Any person under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted on the slide or in the centre
- Pregnant women and patrons with heart conditions, back trouble, or other serious medical conditions should not use the slides
- Do not run, dive, sit up, stand, kneel, rotate, or stop on the slides
- Swim attire with exposed zippers, buckles or metal objects are not permitted
- Eye glasses must be securely fixed with head straps
Space bowl rules
- All riders must be more than 1.2 metres tall
- All riders must be 10 years of age or older
- All riders must be competent swimmers – pool depth is 2.4metres
- Single riders only – chains are not permitted
- Please ride feet first lying on you back with legs firmly crossed at the ankles. Arms must be folded across your chest.
- Do not turn, dive, sit up, stand, kneel, rotate or stop on the slide
- Riders must wait for the Lifeguard’s signal before beginning the ride
- At the end of the slide, please obey all Lifeguard instructions and exit the pool immediately
- Maximum load: 136kg
Raft ride rules
- All riders must be more than 1.2 metres tall
- Children under the age of 10 years must have an adult in attendance when collecting their raft from the Lifeguard
- Children under the age of 5 years are not permitted to ride the raft ride
- The supervising adult must ride in the raft prior to their child riding or supervise from the viewing platform or the exit point
- Single rafts: can be used by single riders only still meeting all slide requirements
- Maximum load: 150kg
Put your balance to the test as you take on one of three inflatable obstacle courses. These are great fun for children and allows them to practice their balance and ninja skills.
We always have life guards on hand and in the water in case anyone falls and needs help.
Please note the inflatable is only set up upon request or on special events.
* Please note: When Birthday parties are being conducted, participants have exclusive use of the inflatable.
Here at Casey Race we are a Watch Around Water Centre. Watch around Water is an education and public awareness raising program to address the growing concern regarding supervision of young children at public swimming pools.
Children need supervision! Drowning is the leading cause of unintentional death in children under five years of age and almost half of all injuries recorded at public swimming pools involves children. Watch Around Water assists aquatic staff to promote safe supervision practices and provide a safe venue for the community to participate in sport and recreation.
The program promotes consistent supervision policies including:
- Children under five years age must be accompanied into the centre by a responsible adult and supervised within arm’s reach at all times while in the centre
- Children under 10 years must be accompanied into the centre by a responsible adult and supervised within line of sight at all times while in the centre
- All unsupervised children will be removed from the water.