Our centre, which is already open seven days a week, is among the first YMCA Victoria managed gyms to undergo refitting for conversion to the 24 hour format.
Having flexible choices is now a way of life, especially for time-poor people, so we are offering more flexibility to our members.
This exciting development means that we will be able to offer members the ability to break down the barrier of time and ensure that they have every opportunity to reach their health and fitness goals at Casey RACE. At the YMCA, we aim to help people become healthier and happier so removing barriers to entry and providing options that suit all lifestyles is important.
As part of our 24/7 format, members will be required to complete an induction process before being able to access the centre when staff are not available. The induction process will be done online and members will be invited shortly to complete the induction process.
Additional Covid-19 Requirements
- Members are required to clean and sanitise equipment after use
- 1.5m physical distancing must be maintained at all times and a face mask must be with you
- Members must have their access band and have an active membership (not on suspension) to be permitted entry
- Permitting access to another person or gaining access to the Centre or using another members access band will result in 24/7 access being terminated to both patrons
- Member access bands are non-transferable
- Should your access band be lost or stolen, the member must notify the Centre immediately to arrange a replacement. A replacement RFID incurs a fee of $5.
- A refresher of the online induction (click here) must be completed to ensure you are familiar with the location of duress buttons and lanyards, defibrillator, emergency exists and assembly areas, fire extinguishers, and first aid kit
- The duress pendant or alarm are only to be used in the event of an emergency, otherwise they will be liable for associated callout charges incurred by the security and emergency service providers
To get you started, we have compiled some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) below.
If you would like any other further information not listed on our FAQ or are interested in becoming a member at Casey RACE, please call us on 5990 8600, join online or fill out the enquiry form and a member of our staff will be in contact with you shortly.
Already a member and want to have 24/7 access? Click here and complete our 24/7 induction. Once completed your membership will be rolled over to a 24/7 membership within 3 working days.
* Our aim to have the gym open for the maximum amount of time. Due to Women’s Only Swimming there will be a two hour period, each Saturday evening between 8pm - 10pm, when the centre will have restricted access and be available for women only.