Welcome back to the gym and group fitness at Casey RACE!
Starting from Monday, 9 November, the gym and group fitness will be open for sessions!
The safety of our community is important so please expect to see strict social distancing measures when you arrive for a gym session or group fitness class.
- Limited change rooms access will be available, if required. Where possible, we continue to encourage customers to consider showering and changing at home. Accessing these facilities are part of your session time.
- No locker use
- Preferred that users book online prior to attending the centre (information on how to do this available shortly)
- To help keep our community safe, we require all visitors to sign in with a unique QR code when visiting our centre. To receive your unique code via email, all you need to do is fill out a visitor registration form. Once you have received your code, you will be able to use it to sign in every time you visit our centre.
You must do this before booking sessions and classes.
Open for 50 minute gym sessions (10 min cleaning) and 45 minute group fitness sessions (15 min cleaning).
Bookings can only be made 48 hours prior to your chosen session day.
Effective 23 November
|Body Attack||Body Pump||Body Balance||Body Attack||Water Workout||Body Pump|
|Aqua Movers||Body Attack|
|10:15am||Body Pump||Pilates||Zumba||Body Pump||Pilates||Body Balance|
|5:30pm||Body Pump||Body Pump||Body Pump|
|6:30pm||Body Attack||Body Balance||Yoga||Zumba||CXWorx|
Important information - Health and Fitness services:
- Hours of Operation for the Health Club
- Weekdays AM 6am – 12pm
- Monday – Thursday PM 4pm – 9pm
- Friday PM 4pm – 8pm
- Weekends 7am – 12pm
- Health Club costs:
- $10 for members
- $25 for casual
- $22.60 for concession / senior casual
- Group Fitness costs:
- $10 for members
- $15.40 for casuals
- $14 for concession / senior casual
- There is a limit of 10 people in the health club.
- There is a limit of 10 people per group fitness class.
- Please bring your own mats to group fitness classes.
- There will be an online booking platform set up and available as of next week wherein you can book your workout/class. Noting that at the time of booking you will need to pay for your session.
- All bookings will allow for 50 minutes of gym time and 45 minute group fitness class.
- Bookings will start at the pre-set times with no variation of time allowed.
- Visit the this page prior to attending the centre and follow the prompts to book. Bookings will open 48 hours prior and close one hour prior to each session. You can change your booking up to two hours prior to your start time. Payment is required in advance.
- If you are feeling sick or unwell please do not attend the Centre.
- Your personal data captured by the online booking system Nabooki, is saved on a server situated in Australia.
- Staff will be completing regular cleaning during our opening hours, including cleaning between each of the sessions as well as during them.
- To enter the centre, make your way to the main entry. You may be required to wait at the doors prior to your session start time. Please note that you will be temperature checked at entry and we ask that you use the hand sanitiser provided. Follow the floor markings and line up at the front desk, keeping 1.5 metres away from others.
- All patrons will be temperature checked. If your temperature is above 38 degrees you will be refused entry to the centre and a refund will be organised if you have prepaid. Having a temperature check is a condition of entry.
- All equipment that is porous has been removed for safety ( i.e. no mats, resistance bands, yoga blocks, battle ropes or straps).
- Patrons are required to supply their own mats for group fitness classes that require these, including yoga and Pilates.
- Patrons can bring their own resistance bands for gym sessions if required.
- Water fountains will be turned off for safety and patrons are required to bring their own water. Please bring your own water bottles
- Towels are required for all sessions. Towels should be clean and a fresh with clean towel used for each session.
- Patrons will be required to clean/spray equipment down before and after use.
- Limited change rooms access will be available if required. Where possible, we continue to encourage customers to consider showering and changing at home.
- No locker access available. Please leave your valuable personal items at home.
- Patrons will need to promptly exit the facility straight after their session. Staff will provide direction and there will be signage to lead the way.
- We will have directional signage at the Centre to ensure we can adhere to social distancing requirements
- There will be no 24/7 access into the facility.
- Cancellations within 1 hour of your booking will be charged at the full rate with no refund or transfer of session.
- Cancellations prior to the 1 hour cut off time will be entitled to a refund. It is the responsibility of the customer to cancel the booking online.
- To reschedule a session, please contact the centre at least 1 hour prior to your session commencing.
- Non attendance at a session forfeits payment of the booked session and cannot be rebooked or refund processed.