Welcome back to the gym, group fitness and pools at Casey RACE!
Important information regarding vaccinations
In line with Victorian State Government health advice, services will only be available for fully vaccinated patrons. Currently, those under 16 years old do not need to be vaccinated to participate.
Proof of vaccination (COVID-19 vaccination certificate) will be required upon entry. This can be a digital certificate, a printed copy of the digital certificate (with photo ID) or a medical exemption certificate.
Find out how you can get your COVID-19 digital certificate here.
We understand that some of you may not be ready to return, which is why we’re offering members a four-week suspension period. An email has gone out to all members with details regarding how to suspend – if you have not received this please contact the centre on 03 5990 8600 or by emailing email@example.com.
- 24/7 Access: To be able to access the gym outside of normal Centre operational hours all you need to do is provide a copy of your Covid-19 vaccination certificate beforehand during staffed hours. See 24/7 Gym page for more information.
- Safety of the community is important, all members are to scan at reception and all other visitors to register and scan a QR code for contact tracing purposes.
- Physical distancing must be adhered to at all times and you must have a face mask with you at all times
- Face masks must be worn in the facility but can be removed if participating in strenuous physical activity in the Health Club or when in the pools.
- Should capacity be reached we will operate on a one out, one in system.
Important information - Health and Fitness services:
- Health Club costs:
- $26 for casuals
- $23.00 for concession / senior casual
- Group Fitness costs:
- $16.00 for casuals
- $14.40 for concession / senior casual
- There is a limit of 1 person per 4 square metres in the health club and group fitness classes
- There is a limit of 50 people for group fitness classes and 35 for RPM classes.
- If you are feeling sick or unwell please do not attend the Centre.
- Staff will be completing regular cleaning during our opening hours, including cleaning between each of the sessions as well as during them.
- Patrons are encouraged to supply their own mats for group fitness classes that require these, including yoga and Pilates.
- Towels are required for all sessions. Towels should be clean and a fresh with clean towel used for each session.
- Patrons will be required to clean/spray equipment down before and after use.