Welcome back to the gym, group fitness and pools at Casey RACE!
Starting from Wednesday 16th December, no bookings are required for use of the gym, group fitness classes and pools! Customers can attend at any time without a booking during our current operating hours.
The safety of our community is important so please expect to see strict physical distancing measures when you arrive at the centre.
Following the Victorian Government's announcement related to new active COVID-19 cases in Victoria, from 5:00pm on 31 December 2020, masks will be mandatory indoors until further notice. If you are planning to visit our centre, all patrons and members of the public are required to wear masks inside, apart from during exercise and aquatic activity.
- Safety of the community is important, all members are to scan at reception and all other visitors to register and scan a QR code for contact tracing purposes. To receive your unique code via email, all you need to do is fill out a visitor registration form. Once you have received your code, you will be able to use it to sign in every time you visit our centre.
- Limited change rooms access will be available, if required. Where possible, we continue to encourage customers to consider showering and changing at home.
- Health Club sessions aren’t time limited however, we ask all patrons to “get in, workout and go”
- No locker use
- Some equipment will be unavailable to assist with spacing around the health club
- Physical distancing must be adhered to at all times and you must have a face mask with you at all times
- Should capacity be reached we will operate on a one out, one in system
Effective 23 November
|Body Attack||Body Pump||Body Balance||Body Attack||Body Pump|
|Aqua Movers||Water Workout||Body Attack|
|10:15am||Body Pump||Pilates||Zumba||Body Pump||Body Balance|
|5:30pm||Body Pump||Body Pump||Body Pump|
|6:30pm||Body Attack||Body Balance||Yoga||Zumba||CXWorx|
Important information - Health and Fitness services:
- Health Club costs:
- $10 for members
- $26 for casual
- $23.00 for concession / senior casual
- Group Fitness costs:
- $10 for members
- $16.00 for casuals
- $14.40 for concession / senior casual
- There is a limit of 138 people in the health club during staffed hours
- There is a limit of 50 people for group fitness classes and 24 for RPM classes.
- Please bring your own mats to group fitness classes.
- If you are feeling sick or unwell please do not attend the Centre
- Your personal data captured by the online booking system Nabooki, is saved on a server situated in Australia.
- Staff will be completing regular cleaning during our opening hours, including cleaning between each of the sessions as well as during them.
- To enter the centre, make your way to the main entry. Contact tracing will occur at the entry and we ask that you use the hand sanitiser provided. Follow the floor markings and line up at the front desk, keeping 1.5 metres away from others. Entry into the facility for Group Fitness will only be permitted 5 minutes before the class commencement time.
- All equipment that is porous has been removed for safety ( i.e. no mats, resistance bands, yoga blocks, battle ropes or straps).
- Patrons are required to supply their own mats for group fitness classes that require these, including yoga and Pilates.
- Patrons can bring their own resistance bands for gym sessions if required.
- Towels are required for all sessions. Towels should be clean and a fresh with clean towel used for each session.
- Patrons will be required to clean/spray equipment down before and after use.
- Limited change rooms access will be available if required. Where possible, we continue to encourage customers to consider showering and changing at home.
- No locker access available. Please leave your valuable personal items at home.
- Patrons will need to promptly exit the facility straight after their session. Staff will provide direction and there will be signage to lead the way.
- We will have directional signage at the Centre to ensure we can adhere to social distancing requirements