Excited for summer but not sure how to indulge without regret? Going on a holiday and worry you’ll lose your routine and need to start from the beginning upon returning? The Healthy Habits seminar covers how you can maintain healthy nutritional habits without diets or detoxing, and get the most out of your holidays.
Come along and learn about healthy habits and how you can incorporate them into your lifestyle to feel happier and healthier.
This Nutrition Seminar is suitable to anyone interested in nutrition and exercise, and will questions such as:
- Do I need to detox after Christmas?
- Do I have to eat breakfast?
- Should I try intermittent fasting?
- Is it a good idea to fast?
- Everyone’s talking about Keto - should I give it a try?
- What about protein powders?
This seminar is also a great opportunity to ask specific questions in relation to your own lifestyle.
Date: Monday 18 November
Remember, all members can bring along a friend for FREE!
Complete the form below to sign up: