Nutrition for Sports Performance Seminar
|Date||Tuesday, February 5, 2019 at 6:30pm - 7:30pm|
Good nutrition is fundamental to achieving your best performance in sports. This engaging seminar will explore nutrition principles such as:
- Fuelling, hydration and recovery
- Building lean muscle mass and modifying body composition
- Supplements and the different approaches
- nutrients across lifespan
- Relative Energy Deficiency in sport (REDs)
- Nutrition for injury including musculoskeletal, tendon and bone
- Physique challenges and dietary fads
- Gut health for training and competition
This seminar is suitable for gym goers, everyday sports people, weekend warriors and basic competition level sports people.
Book online below or speak to Customer Service today.