Nutrition Seminar - Mood and Food
|Date||Monday, July 15, 2019 at 6:00pm - 7:00pm|
Looking to improve your energy, mood and sleep? How you fuel and hydrate your body impacts the results you see from your diet – but with so much nutrition advice out there it’s hard to know what will work for you.
We’re here to help with our upcoming Food and Mood Nutrition Seminar. Learn about boosting your energy, improving your sleep and how you can achieve the results you’re looking for.
Suitable to anyone interested in improving their mood, sleep and mental health, this seminar will offer expert advice on:
- Foods that stimulate your mind and body
- Processed food, additives, alcohol and fast food and their impact on your mood, energy, mental health and sleep
- Hydration properties of tea, water, juice, alcohol and soft drinks
- Understanding the foods that improve your mood
- The role of different macro-nutrients
- Healthy snacking for energy
- Healthy habits for a good night’s sleep
- What to do if you experience insomnia
This seminar is also a great opportunity to ask specific nutrition questions in relation to your own lifestyle and eating regime.
Date: Monday, 15 July
Location: Casey Stadium
Remember, all members can bring along a friend for FREE!